StampinByHannah What to put in your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit?
During July Stampin’ Up! have THE most fabulous offer… The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the Stampin’ Up! catalogue. I mean, you get to pick £130 worth of stamping crafting goodies, and pay just £99…. and get FREE postage. But during July Stampin’ Up! are also allowing you to pick a pack of 10 ink pads to add to your kit for FREE… that means that your bumper Starter Kit is still just £99 but you get £193 worth of goodies! Isn’t that awesome!
What to put in your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit?!
I have a couple of suggestions for your Starter Kit today… this first one would be totally awesome if you’re a newer crafter… with 2 stamp sets and 2 fabulous punches, Designer Series Paper, card stock and much more.
But you really can put anything in your kit… What about choosing a Big Shot, and a bunch of dies to go with it, or a mountain of card stock for your wedding invitations, or maybe you want all the ink pads, or Stampin’ Blends…. It’s your kit, your way, your choice!
Or What about this Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit?
Then… you need to choose which set of 10 ink pads…
What else comes in the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit?
Ok, so as well as your £130 worth of crafty goodies, AND your 10 free ink pads… Stampin’ Up! also throw in a heap of catalogues, order forms, and other bits and pieces to start a Stampin’ Up! business. Now, you don’t HAVE to run a business… you can grab a Starter Kit just for the kit, or to get the 20% discount (and more… I’ll come onto that properly in a moment!), or to share your love of crafting with your friends and family…. you don’t have to blog, or do videos, or run classes. It’s totally your choice!
The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit also comes with a heap of benefits that you can’t see….
- 20% discount on all your crafty purchases until at least the end of January 2019…. which could rise to 25% depending on activity
- Autumn / Winter Pre-Order period that starts in August to give you a head start on all those Christmas Cards!
- Access to the exclusive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website and Facebook groups with heaps of ideas, information and inspiration!
- The chance to registered for the next Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator only event… which is in November, but registration opens in August (and it will sell out!)
- Invitations to team Facebook groups and events
- The opportunity to earn an exclusive trip!
- Stampin’ Success Magazine delivered to your door 4 times per year
- and SO much more!
Are your ready to sign up?
or… do you want some more information check out my Joining FAQ’sNo Fields Found.
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter for weekly updates from me!