StampinByHannah About Me
Ok… so before I get into the nitty gritty… here are 20 facts about me…
- I’m left handed
- I married James in 2015…. once I had finished being angry at him for ruining my life plan of being the ‘scary cat lady at the end of the street!’
- I am a qualified RGN, and work in elderly social care
- I have a cat called Freda… she hates me!
- During university I did a number of random extra curricular activities including campanology and driving the fencing team to the top of Scotland
- I was born in Bristol, but now live in the north east
- I have two children: Niamh and George
- I can cook… I choose not too (but I do LOVE to bake!)
- I am dyslexic and can not spell for toffee
- I suffer with anxiety, and have been advised to take medication… I choose not to do that either!
- I enjoy the gym and run several times per week
- I love chocolate… and cake… there is a reason why I am fat!
- I really struggle to sleep when know I need to be up early in the morning (I wrote this list at midnight before a 5:30 am alarm call!)
- I also love to knit and crochet, but I can’t sew and am terrified of a sewing machine
- As a child i kept a pet snail in a margerine tub in the garage… she was called Samantha and kept running away
- My honeymoon was 2 weeks in Egypt…. I have never seen a pyramid!
- I hate shopping and cannot stand the pre Christmas present buying rush / stress…. However, I do believe that Amazon Prime is the devil!
- My dream is to achieve a Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip
- I am scared of horses…. they are just too big! And as I child I was nearly thrown off one when it met its girlfriend horse in a field half way around a trek!
- I absolutely LOVE stamping, being creative, and would LOVE to stamp all day every day!
Want to ask me a question… you can contact me using THIS form 🙂
Who are Stampin’ Up!?
So, that’s a little about me. I assume you have clicked onto this page of my blog because you are interested in Stampin’ Up!… So, here is a little about them too.
- Stampin’ Up! was started in 1988 by Shelli Gardner and her sister… Shelli remains within the business as chairman
- The Stampin’ Up! Home Office is in Utah, USA, and all of their stamps are made in a dedicated factory in the state
- Stampin’ Up! sells Stamps, Ink, Paper and crafty accessories through a network of Independent Demonstrators (of which I am one!) You can find my Online Store HERE!
- I can sell Stampin’ Up! products in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands , Belguim, Ireland and Austria, but Stampin’ Up! is also available in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. If you live outside of the 7 European countries and want me to recommend a Demonstrator, just drop me a message.
- I ALWAYS have catalogues available, if you want one, just drop me a message. You can find all current catalogues available as a PDF download in the sidebar of this blog.
Want to do what I do?
I would be honoured if you were to choose me as either your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, or if you were to join my team of Stampin’ Friends.
I am currently growing an active team of demonstrators. Here are a few things I do for the lovely ladies and gentlemen in my team…
- Regular emails from me with important news and notes
- Exclusive Facebook groups
- Monthly Facebook Live events Exclusively for team members with recognition and stamping!
- Recognition for hitting miles stones and promotions
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter for weekly updates from me!
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator