Every now and again I get requests from family and friends for a special card for a special occasion. Recently some of my work colleagues requested a Thank You card, and this is what I made….
Now, I have a confession to make with this card….. it uses 4 different stamp sets! Yes, I know, but my excuse is that it is a big 8 x 8″ card, and I needed to fill the space! So, step by step…
- I stamped the sentiment from Thankful Thoughts in the centre of the card using Sweet Sugarplum ink
- The Fresh Fig Flowers came next, taken from Lots of Love – I love this stamp set! and I added leaves in Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, and Sweet Sugarplum too
- Then the Blushing Bride leaves filled in the gaps (the stamp is also from Lots of Love)
- The card was still missing something, so I grabbed one of the stamps from Oh So Eclectic. This fun stamp is either tiny bird foot prints, or little flowers…. I can’t decide… but it is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum
- But there was still something missing…. yes, some gold embossed splatter from Awesomely Artistic! Perfect
So such a big card, it needed some stamping on the inside too. I took each element from the front and stamped it inside.
I do hope the lovely lady that received it enjoyed it!
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter here – http://eepurl.com/2if59
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator