I cannot believe that we are already at the last video of my 12 Days of Christmas series for 2016! I have had so much fun, and I hope you have enjoyed them too. This is my chance for a bit of a catch up with you all before the festivities begin….. This past few months have been more than a little hectic, and I have had to re-evaluate what I can and cannot do with my blog, videos and events. (as I write this I have nothing made for the new year, heaps of things on the to do list, and not a lot of prospect of finding time to do any of it!)
Which leaves me with some sad news, at least for the first half of 2017 I wont be doing any in-person events, I am gutted because I just LOVE to stamp with you all, but I just cannot commit to a regular evening, and I don’t like having to change the day the week before (which has happened more than once in 2016) so, to replace my in-person events, I will be posting 2 classes each month online! Yay! …. oh, and the videos and blog posts are staying too!
Right then, class details……
- Class sign up’s start on 4th January, but you can pre-register your interest using the form below!
- Class costs £45, which means that you get to pick one of the FABULOUS Sale-a-bration goodies!
- Classes will be posted on the 1st and 14th of each month and you will have around 14 days to pre-order before I close the class and place your orders! Classes should ship to you about a week later.
- There will be a postage fee of £3.00 per class kit
- Each class will make 6 cards (or other projects) and comes with exclusive video tutorials as well as all the card stock, embellishments and other bits of bobs to make the cards!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’CLASS PRE-ORDER – Beautiful You’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Address’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Giftaway: Place your order between now and midnight on the 26th December to get a FREE roll of Copper Metallic Thread (my favourite goody from this year!)
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and join my Code Club, by using the Hostess code featured in the top right hand of my blog. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter here – http://eepurl.com/2if59
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator