I am still loving the Square Pillow Box die! I could make these all day, they are so simple and quick to put together. I was sat in my craft room the other day thinking of other variations of this great die, and realised that I hadn’t made an all vellum version! Shocking!
This vellum is stunning (my photo does not do it justice!). I have been playing around with my photo skills again, and am trying natural light and some props at the moment, still needs work I think!
Ok, so Square Pillow Box top tips!
- The die will cut two pieces of Designer Series Paper or Vellum, but only one piece of card stock at a time.
- Fold and burnish the pieces well with your fingers, and a bone folder on the straight edges
- Use Tear & Tape to ensure the whole length of the tabs are covered with adhesive
- Lie the two pieces of the Pillow Box face down on your desk next to each other, and line up one edge at a time
- Use Glue dots to stick the flaps together if needed
- Make them super pretty by using the extra dies and coordinating stamp set!
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and join my Code Club, by using the Hostess code featured in the top right hand of my blog. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter here – http://eepurl.com/2if59
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator