StampinByHannah Autumn Winter Catalogue Shares
It’s been a while since I’ve offered a full catalogue share… these are just such a fun way to get a heap of Designer Series Paper and card stock ready for all your Christmas crafting… with a couple of bonuses thrown in too!
I love to give you guys more… and this time I have added card stock to your shares so that you can jump straight in and create a heap of cards just adding a sentiment!
So, what is included in the Autumn Winter Catalogue Shares?
use the contact form at the bottom of this post to order yours. I will then use PayPal to invoice you, and will order your shares from the 5th September with aim of getting your shares in the post before the 15th 🙂
- All is Bright – cut to 6 x 6
- All is Bright Card stock – 12 card bases that coordinate with the Designer Series Paper
- Festive Farmhouse- cut to 6 x 6
- Festive Farmhouse Card Stock – 12 card bases that coordinate with the Designer Series Paper
- Santa’s Workshop cut to 6 x 6
- Joyous Noel cut to 6 x 6
- Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper – 2 6 x 6 sheets of each colour
- Frosted Florals – cut to 6 x 6
- Frosted Florals Card stock – 12 card bases that coordinate with the Designer Series Paper
- Country Lane – cut to 6 x 6
- Toil and Trouble – cut to 6 x 6
- Toil and Trouble Card stock – 12 card bases that coordinate with the Designer Series Paper
1/4 pack of each of the Designer Series Papers in the new Autumn Winter Catalogue
1/4 pack of each of the card stock multi-packs in the new Autumn Winter Catalogue
Value = £126
Share Price = £35 including postage and packing within the UK. (£38 if you live in France, Germany, Austria or The Netherlands)
SHARES WILL CLOSE ON 10th SEPTEMBER
|No Fields Found.|
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter for weekly updates from me!