StampinByHannah Painted Harvest Valentines Card
Now we are fast approaching Christmas, I am sure you are ‘over’ seeing heaps of Christmas crafts all over the place! So, what is the next big event we make cards for? Valentines? I am planning to give you HEAPS of valentines ideas over the coming month or so, and while pretty pink cards are lovely, my husband wont want one! But he might like this…
There are lots of layers going on on this card, but I’m still keeping things generally simple, and quick to make…
- Sunflower stamped in So Saffron
- Trio of leaves; stamped in Crumb cake and then stamped again for a dimensional effect
- Dots stamped in Tranquil Tide
- Trio of leaves stamped in Old Olive and punched out using the Leaf Punch
- Loops of Gold Metallic Thread
- A banner in Crumb Cake
- The Sentiment taken from Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamped in Old Olive and die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits
Painted Harvest is carrying over into the new Spring Summer catalogue, but the bundle of the stamp set and the Leaf Punch is retiring on the 2nd January. Bundles are great, 1. because they are contain multiple products under one item number for easy ordering, but also because when you buy a bundle you save 10% (compared to if you bought the items separately). So, grab the Painted Harvest Bundle soon to save the fabulous 10%!
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter for weekly updates from me!
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator