Hello! well… I usually post these blog posts slightly earlier in the day, but I’ve been busy prepping for my first Card Class of 2019 on Tuesday, filming a couple of tutorials and taking a bunch of pictures for upcoming blog posts… so things have been a little delayed today.
It’s Sunday, Facebook Live day here at StampinByHannah, and this week I thought I would give you some of my Cling Mount Stamp Top Tips!
Stampin’ Up! changed the formulation of the stickers that go on the backs of your red rubber stamps with the launch of the Spring Summer catalogue. These new Cling stamps are SUPER sticky, so there is NO chance that your going to have that awful moment where your freshly inked stamp falls off the block onto your 99% completed project ever again.
Cling Mount Top Tips
- Get those stickers on your Stamps! I NEVER used the clear mount stickers (because they just didn’t work!) but these are ace
- Once you’ve got your sticker on the stamp, its not coming back off, so use the outside edges of the stamp to ensure perfect alignment of the sticker and the stamp
- New Cling stickers are SUPER sticky; I find that removing some of the inital stickiness by putting the stamp on and off of your trousers / top / cardigan can be useful
- Add a little bit of Washi Tape to one end of your new Cling stickers to help you get your stamps back off your blocks. Please do not that the stickers are so sticky that you are at risk of ripping your stamps when taking them off of blocks or out of the case
- Use the flat end of your Take Your Pick tool to get your stamps off your block
- Have lots of fun using them!
I only made one card on this morning’s Facebook Live, but I do think it was a good one…
Flowing Fountain is one of those stamp set in the catalogue that is so easily missed, which is such a shame because it’s so pretty. I’ve actually taken inspiration from the catalogue for this card, as it uses the same technique as used by Stampin’ Up!
You can find all the card measurements over on my Standard Card Measurements page.
Do pop over to my Facebook Page, and be sure to Like it so you don’t miss my weekly Facebook Live’s (every Sunday at 11AM)
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and enter my Code Club Code. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter for weekly updates from me!